Zoe Wyatt Social Media Speaker
Zoe Wyatt (formerly Zoe deLuca) is a Social Media Marketing Specialist, Speaker, Trainer, Manager and Global Internet Entrepreneur.
Her experience with Social Media is borne out of using the mediums to build her other businesses, so she knows exactly how business and Social Media interact. She is the Social Media Specialist at “The Creative Collective”, a multi award winning creative service agency also based on the Sunshine Coast and consulting to local, national and international companies.
With a Twitter following in excess of 60,000, over 120,000 views of her training videos on YouTube plus thousands of connections on Facebook & Linkedin, Zoe has the expertise required to train others how to access, engage in and optimize social media tools in their business.
Zoe is passionate about helping others and is available to speak at events and trainings throughout Australia and around the World with previous presentations including:
- Keynote Addresses
- Company trainings
- Marketing Seminars
- Hands on (laptop) Workshops
- Industry Specific Trainings
- Multiple day Conferences
- Marketing Bootcamps
- Panel discussions
Taking the complex aspects of Social Media Marketing and breaking them down into straightforward, actionable steps, is Zoe’s specialty. With an extensive history in both running businesses and working with Government agencies, Zoe easily relates, and appeals, to a wide range of industry groups and audiences. Previous clients include:
- Regional Development Australia
- QLD Dept of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning
- QLD Dept of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games
- Black and White Cabs
- Landcare Queensland
- James Cook University Residential Halls
- Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE
- Glass and Glazing Association
- Broadband Today Network
- Workforce Council
- Queensland Strawberry Growers
- The Creative Collective
- Pro University
- Association of Medical Recruiters of Australia and New Zealand (AMRANZ)
- And hundreds of organisations, private groups and individuals across industries including finance, agriculture, law, early childhood education,networking groups, wedding industry, publishing, retail, environmental management, wine, real estate, fashion, travel, hospitality, paper products, building, accounting, fitness, small business, medical, planning, tourism, development, entrepreneurism, the arts and too many more to mention.
With such a diverse range of experience and clients, Zoe is able to cater training topics to best suit your requirements but her most requested presentations include:
- Smart Social Media
- Social Media – Do We Have To “Do It”?
- Do You Want To Be My Friend? – How Social Media is crossing the business/personal life divide
- How to be a Social Media Super Hero
- Social Media ShortCut – Getting maximum results from social media in the minimum amount of time
- Strategic Social Media – There’s more to it than just “Doing Social Media”
- Social Media for Educators
- Get Social or Get Lost – Navigating the new world of digital marketing and social media.
- Social Media and Your Brand
- The Billion User Question – How can Facebook benefit your business?
- Tackling Twitter for Business
- Video Marketing for Business
- Learning to be Linkedin
- Is your Business P-interesting?
- “Stepping Up and Stepping Out” – the journey of an Entrepreneur
- Being There! – Madness, Money & Mum-preneurial Success
- Visually Exposed – How to keep up and stay legal with visual marketing
- There’s an App For That! – Using apps to stay connected, happy, and get more done!
If you have a group that would like to learn about Social Media Marketing, Strategy and networks, Social Media Protocols, Security in Social Media and how Social Media is integrating into every aspect of our lives, contact Zoe via her SocialMediaShortCut team here.
Some Feedback on Zoe’s Training:
Fantastic Facebook training feedback…..
Positive Pinterest Feedback…..
Webinars are Welcomed too…..
To see what Zoe’s latest audiences have to say, visit the Social Media ShortCut Social Network pages:
Ready to work with Zoe for your business, or professional group? Contact the Social Media ShortCut team to discuss Zoe speaking at your event.